About Your Beauty Therapist in Richmond - Dana
I believe that before you entrust yourself into my hands, you have the right to know about me, as your Aesthetician / Beauty Therapist.
What is my background and experience ?
1993 - 2007.I have solid background in general medicine as I gratuated as a medical nurse in 1993. Since then I have been working several years in a public hospital, genecology and emergency units. in 1995 I have continued my education in dentistry, specializing as a Dental Nurse. From 1999 until 2007 I have been working in a Dental clinic.
Combination of Medicine and Beauty Therapy.
2007 - 2009.While working as a dental nurse I decided to combine medicine with aesthetics. I have studied at City & Guilds for Beauty Therapy diploma, and graduated with National Qualification NVQ2 and NVQ3in 2009.
During those years I have been working in parallel as a Trainee Beautician in a local Beauty Salon in London.
Full-time job in Beauty Therapy in London.
2009 - up to date.Once I gained my diploma and qualifications, in 2009, I have moved to work as a Beauty Therapist in a busy, stylish and modern hair and beauty salon near Liverpool Street, London. I had a fantastic 3 year experience in that vibrant and busy place, sharpening my professional skills. I have learnt a lot from my colleagues, who were coming from all over the world, hence I had a chance to learn traditional Thai massage, Japanese head massage, polish manicure technique, etc.
What specialisation and qualifications I can offer as a skincare therapist for beauty services in Richmond?
In the past years, I have gained new trainings as 'Acne Treatment and Application of Glycolic Mask' certificate from Rosactive Institute. I have gained extensive knowledge in acne skin condition and treatments. This knowledge helps me on a daily basis to deal with my client.
With extensive knowledge in medicine, I have taken a course in 'Massage in End of Life Care Training', provided by Whipps Cross University Hospital in London.
What is my Specialization and Accreditation in:
- I have achieved Expert Qualification in Dermatologic therapy, awarded by the Dermatologic Cosmetic Laboratories(DCL);
- I have been awarded a Level 3 NVQ in Beauty Therapy (General Route) by City & Guilds ;
- I am a certified member of BABTAC (British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology);
- Shrinking Violet and Faith Lift Conversion Courses and obtained a certificae of Achievement by Tibby Olivier;
- Accredited Certificate from Dermatologic Cosmetic Laboratories (DCL) in subjects "Peels and Product Knowledge" (2013) and "Bio Surface Peel"(2014);
- Dermalogica Expert Status, gained in 2014
- Dermalogica IonActive Power Treatments diploma, obtained in 2017;
- I have received the Certificate by ACQUISHINE in Dermatological knowledge in Aquashine and professional application in 2018.
- Diploma in No-needle Mesotherapy (Hyaluron pen) and Hyaluron Filler Administration, issued the Beauty Institute in 2019
- I have valid Licence to provide Beauty therapy business services, issued by the Richmond Council running from 2010 up to now.