About Your Beauty & Skincare Therapist Dana
My name is Dana Klein and I am your Skin and Beauty Therapist in Richmond, south-west London.
What is my background and experience ?
1993 - 2007.I have solid background in general medicine as I gratuated as a medical nurse in 1993. Since then I have been working for years in a public hospital, genecology and emergency units. In 1995, parallel with working, I have took specilization in dentistry, obtaining a qualification as a Dental Nurse. From 1999 until 2007 I have been working as a dental assistant in a dental surgery in Nort London.
Follow me on social media:
Combination of Medicine and Beauty Therapy.
2007 - 2009.While working as a dental nurse I decided to combine medicine with aesthetics. I have studied at City & Guilds for Beauty Therapy diploma, and graduated with National Qualification NVQ2 and NVQ3 in 2009.
During my studies I have been working as a part-time Trainee Beautician in a local Beauty Salon in London.
Full-time employment in London Beauty industry.
2009 - up to date.Once I gained my diploma and qualifications, in 2009, I have moved to work as a Beauty Therapist in a busy, stylish and modern hair and beauty salon near Liverpool Street, London. I had a fantastic 3 year experience in that vibrant and busy place, sharpening my professional skills. I have learnt a lot from my colleagues, who were coming from all over the world, hence I had a chance to learn traditional Thai massage, Japanese head massage, polish manicure technique, and some other valuable features.
What specialisation and qualifications can I offer as a skincare therapist, providing beauty services in Richmond?
From 2009 up until nowadays I have continued with trainings and courses, obtaining certificates, such as 'Acne Treatment and Application of Glycolic Mask' from Rosactive Institute. I have gained extensive knowledge in acne skin condition and treatments. This knowledge helps me on a daily basis to deal with my client's skin conditions.
With extensive knowledge in medicine, I have taken a 'Massage in End of Life Care Training', provided by Whipps Cross University Hospital in London.
What is my Specialization and Accreditation:
- 2017 - I have achieved Expert Qualification in Dermatologic therapy , awarded by the Dermatologic Cosmetic Laboratories(DCL);
- 2007-2008 - I have been awarded a Level 2 and 3 NVQ in Beauty Therapy (General Route) by City & Guilds ;
- 2008 - Acne skin treatments course by Rosactive Professional Cosmetics.
- 2008 - Indian Head Massage Level 3 Diploma by VTCV.
- 2009 - Advance Threading course, provided by Elegant Hair and Beaity Training Academy.
- 2012 - I am a certified member of BABTAC (British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology);
- 2013 - Certificates of achivement in Shrinking Violet and Faith Lift Conversion Courses, and Weight loss products and treatments issued by Tibby Olivier;
- 2013 and 2017 - Accredited Certificate from Dermatologic Cosmetic Laboratories (DCL) in the subject ofPeels and Product Knowledge and Bio Surface Peel.
- 2014 - I obtained Dermalogica Expert Status
- 2017 - IonActive system and IonActive Power treatment diplomas, issued by Dermalogica UK & IRE.
- 2018 - I have received the Certificate in Dermatological knowledge in Aquashine and professional application, provided by Acquashine Beauty Institute.
- 2019 - Diploma in No-needle Mesotherapy (Hyaluron pen) and Hyaluron Filler Administration, issued the Beauty Institute.
- I have valid Licence to provide Beauty therapy business services, issued by the Richmond Council extended on a yearly basis from 2010 and up to 2022.
BARBICIDE Covid-19 Health and Safety certificate, obtained by Dana in 2019
BARBICIDE Beauty Industry Cerificate, obtained by Dana in 2019